We also offer tour to Iquitos floodplain, Belén, also nicely called the Venice of Perù, because of its particular atmospheres. Here, you can enjoy one of the more complex and characteristic realities of the city of Iquitos.
From 4 years, we realize a social and educational work in Belén – see Social Activity – with children and adolescents, also with the help of the NGO La Restinga (see some images). Therefore we know the place very well, and most people and families as well. Going with us would be a guarantee of security and authenticity!
– Departure at 9.30 on boulevard, downtown Iquitos.
– Visit the typical market of Belén
– Visit to Lower Belén (in rain season – December _ June – the visit will be by boat)
– Visiting the floating gardens
– Return by boat in the Itaya River, to the Boulevard, about 13.30
40 $ a person, 30 $ for 2 persons o more persons.
For booking and information, contact us!